Tuesday, December 9, 2008

finally a run

I went out for a run last night finally even though it was a little cold. I layered up nicely so I was not worried at all about the cold weather. I did my 4 mile loop with the first mile feeling like I was running on pegs. It really felt great to be out for a run and the night sky was absolutely beautiful. I kept a nice 10 minute pace for the whole run even though I had a small knee pain for a couple of minutes. Did a good workout segment before the run and then followed the run with a long stretching session to get 6 points for HBBC. Planning on doing a good workout this evening at home to keep things going.

Good job to all who ran races this weekend and a couple of qualifiers. Way to go.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live life to the fullest everyday.

1 comment:

Mendy said...

Nice job on the run!