Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Great Easter weekend

We had a great Easter weekend and we were able to get lots of stuff done. We were all off on friday so when I woke up I went for a 4 mile run. Loved every second of it. We then worked around the house and I had to get the playset ready for wood waterproofing sealant. Getting the roof and second floor cleaned was very hard work. I never did get a chance to sealing the playset or the fence and now need to do this weekend. I didn't get any workouts or other runs in over the weekend but we were able to spend all day Easter sunday outside and play with all of the neighborhood kids and parents. It was a great time and absolutely beautiful weather. Working on getting back on a consistent running and working out schedule this week. I am planning on getting in another 4 mile run tonight.

No comments: