Monday, October 15, 2007

small peek at fall

Finally got a small look at cooler temps this weekend and we enjoyed every second of it. We opened all the windows in the house all weekend and we all enjoyed it. We played at the local park on saturday for several hours with our neighbors and the kids had a blast. We spent the rest of the day saturday resting and relaxing at home. I finished doing yard work on sunday and it started to get warm again. I finished the yard work and went for a 4 mile run and could of used a water bottle for the first part of it for sure. I was struggling for the first half of the run but was feeling better after the turnaround. It was hot and no clouds in the sky so I tried to pick up the pace between shades. I kept a 10 min pace and I am starting to fell like I am almost back in the groove.

No comments: