Tuesday, May 17, 2011

running busy







Busy, busy bee. Spring has been crazy busy as well as very crazy weather. Lots going on in our world from selling our house, building new house (with contigency), camping trips with scouts, patio building, walking baby, running baby, and puppy training class. Runs have hapened when I can fit them in and most have been short. The beautiful angel wife joined a running program through her work and we ran a 5k friday evening through downtown Charlotte which was fun. The race was the goal of the running group so the wife is saying she is done, I think I will get her out more though. I have gone on a couple of early morning runs before school and work to get them in and have enjoyed the peace and calm. This weekend I took the baby angel for a run facing forward and she loved it. My hamstrings were sore though and running in the heat was tough also but I kept at it.










I have let my core slide some and I am paying the price. My shoulder area is killing me from holding and carrying the growing baby angel. I need to get back into the program of getting some exercising in the small windows of opportunity that I have. Work has been extra rough lately also which has been the hardest obstacle to clear. I need to try harder to take care of myself first though so we will see.










Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get! Live everyday to the fullest.





No comments: