Wednesday, February 20, 2008

biggest loser

Not much going on over here which is a good thing. I have been staying with my fitness schedule and I am feeling good about where I am at and the direction I am heading. I am missing getting outside and doing my runs but I can still feel the pain from the stress fracture so I am ok with letting it heal. I didn't get a chance to ride my bike last weekend but I am planning on getting it in this weekend. The wife had me (and only me) rearrange the living room of our house and my back was hurting this morning. Nothing that 3 ibuprofrin can't cure though.

Watched the biggest loser last night and was really impressed with the 4 guys from the blue team. Both teams went home and the blue team worked hard and kept up the routine. The black team didn't look as commited when they went home and you can tell when they got killed in the weigh in. I really enjoy that show and hope that it motivates people to not just lose weight but get in shape.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get.

No comments: